Thursday, January 15, 2009

15 January 2009 - Mood - oooh!

just an update.. on the El Capitan thing. I didnt realize that the photo's change throughout the day on here.. I just looked at the Ansel Adams pic again and this time it was the lower falls (a beautiful waterfall area in Yosemite).. anyway.. that's what the picture was just now.. and i guess if i look back soon .. it will maybe be another section of Yosemite ?? Hmm.. i add these things to say, in this case.. my blog and i dont investigate how they work.. lol.. so typical of me.. ok.. i'm off the walk the dog. HA.. that's a joke. He doesn't like getting his little paws wet .. and in the snow i certainly can't blame him. I mean.. it's not as if he has boots to wear on them .. so I'm sure he gets cold really really fast. I will write about my little vision of him in minature Ughs..or however you spell the name of those boots.... at another time. I crack up whenever I picture how he'd look in them. hehehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment